Grayhill’s Series 04JT discrete joystick with center pushbutton features direct tactile feedback, a rugged design, and reliable functionality. The single pole, 4-way toggle switch is designed and manufactured to meet military standards for immersion, mechanical shock, vibration, and moisture seal, making it ideal for harsh applications where vibration or contamination are a concern.
Sealed against contamination to IP 67 when properly mounted, the Series 04JT Joystick is the ideal choice for military weapons sights/goggles, display navigation, and equipment motion control via handgrip or panel mounting.
- Short behind-the-panel depth – requires less than 0.7 inches
- Dynamically sealed – tested to IP67 even when switch is actuated
- Momentary contact with tactile feedback – self-return to center, where the contact is open
- Long life cycle – 250,000 cycles through all directions
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
- Tested to MIL Standard Environmental Requirements
If you need to feel the joy of further details and specs, enjoy a Series 04JT Joystick datasheet.