GAITHERSBURG, MD --- Roboteam showcases real-time 3D-mapping and autonomous navigation technology – “Top Layer” – at the 2016 Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Annual Meeting and Exposition in Washington, D.C., October 3-5.
Roboteam designs, develops, produces and delivers high performance tactical ground robots and controllers that are used within defense, law enforcement and public safety missions. The new technology allows a single-operator to control multiple robotic vehicles while simultaneously and remotely conducting intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) missions. The Top Layer technology enables:
• Semi-Autonomous Convoys Through Follow Me
• Mesh Communication/Networking
• Real-Time 3D, 360 Degree Day and Night Mapping Through Explore Function
• Multiple Sensors for Urban and Subterranean Navigation
• Convoy Go Home Retrieval Function
For a video on the “Top Layer” technology, go to https://vimeo.com/182240077