Advanced RF Technologies, Inc. (ADRF) introduces a line of low PIM 4.3-10 passive components, supporting frequencies ranging from 578MHz to 2700MHz, to help wireless carriers increase RF density, improving networking capacity for every customers' Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) installation and upgrades.
The 4.3-10 passive components are promoted as a dramatic improvement to previous generations, notable for the ability to mitigate passive intermodulation (PIM) while featuring a compact form factor and supporting high levels of radio frequency (RF) power. Additionally, the components reduce tower load and costs, and are more compact than the widely used 7-16 DIN connector.
The complete line of 4.3-10 passive components include:
- 4.3-10 3dB Low PIM Hybrid Coupler: ADRF-HCPL-3-4310
- 4.3-10 6dB Low PIM Directional Coupler: ADRF-DCPL-6-4310
- 4.3-10 10dB Low PIM Directional Coupler: ADRF-DCPL-10-4310
- 4.3-10 Low PIM 700MHz Duplexer: ADRF-2PLX-700F-4310
- 4.3-10 Low PIM 850MHz Duplexer: ADRF-2PLX-850-4310
- 4.3-10 Low PIM 1900MHz Duplexer: ADRF-2PLX-1900-4310
- 4.3-10 Low PIM 2100MHz Duplexer: ADRF-2PLX-2100-4310
- 4.3-10 Low PIM 2-Way Splitter: ADRF-2WS-20W-4310
- 4.3-10 Low PIM 3-Way Splitter: ADRF-3WS-20W-4310
- 4.3-10 Low PIM 4-Way Splitter: ADRF-4WS-20W-4310
To learn more about ADRF's suite of components, visit the company’s components webpage.