Intersil expands its line of radiation hardened (rad hard) voltage references to include the ISL71091SEH10, 20, 33, and 40 that provide voltages previously unavailable for the rad hard space market. The devices also promise better overall accuracy for 11-bit and 12-bit ADC applications. The ISL71091SEH20 provides a 2.048V reference for 11-bit ADC resolution and the ISL71091SEH40 provides a 4.096V reference for 12-bit ADC resolution. Both devices provide a reference voltage consistent with 1mV LSB. The ISL71091SEH references enlist an SOI-based PR40 process providing single event latch-up (SEL) immunity. These devices achieve very low output noise with an initial voltage accuracy of 0.05%.
Features and Specs:
• ISL71091SEHVF40: 4.096V with an input voltage range from 6 to 30V, typical 6.2µVp-p 0.1Hz to 10Hz and 6.6µVrms 10Hz to 1kHz output noise with an initial voltage accuracy of 0.05%
• ISL71091SEHVF33: 3.3V with an input voltage range from 4.6 to 30V, typical 5uVp-p (3.3Vout) 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise with an initial voltage accuracy of 0.05%
• ISL71091SEHVF20: 2.048V with an input voltage range from 4.2 to 30V, typical 3.8µVp-p 0.1Hz to 10Hz and 3.4µVrms 10Hz to 1kHz output noise with an initial voltage accuracy of 0.05%
• ISL71091SEHVF10: 10V with an wide input voltage range from 12 to 30V, typical 14.8µVp-p 0.1Hz to 10Hz and 14.7µVrms 10Hz to 1kHz output noise with an initial voltage accuracy of 0.05%
• Industry leading voltage accuracy: +/-0.15% over temperature (-55C to +125C) and +/-0.25% ionizing radiation (50krad(Si) low dose rate, 100krad(Si) high dose rate)
• Provides a very low temperature coefficient of 6ppm/ºC and has excellent line and load regulation to ensure accuracy is maintained over variations in input voltage and load current.
• Sources 10mA and sinks 5mA
For more information, visit: http://www.intersil.com/products/ISL7109SEH