Persistence Market Research’s report, titled “Push-to-Talk Over Cellular Market – Global Industry Analysis 2013-2017 and Market Forecast 2018-2026”, indicates the global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. The push-to-talk over cellular market was valued at $2,741.4 million in 2017 and is projected to grow to $5,658.0 million by 2026 due to an increase in the demand for next-generation LTE networks.
In this report, PMR has segmented the global push-to-talk over cellular market on the basis of component, industry, and region. By component, the market is subsegmented into equipment, software, and services. The equipment segment is further subsegmented into mobile devices, network devices, and accessories. The services segment is also further subsegmented into network services, integration & deployment services, and maintenance & support services.
- The increasing penetration of IoT devices in various industry verticals is encouraging mobile device manufacturers to integrate push-to-talk over cellular software in these devices.
- Based on industry, the push-to-talk over cellular market is sub segmented into public safety & security, construction, energy & utility, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, defense, travel & hospitality, and others.
- Based on geography, the North America push-to-talk over cellular market is expected to dominate the global push-to-talk over cellular market due to advancements in next-generation communication technologies in the country.
- Long-term contracts with business partners are likely to increase revenue and innovation strategies are estimated to enable push-to-talk over cellular vendors to reach new growth markets.
- Some of the market participants in the global push-to-talk over cellular market report include AT&T, Inc.; Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.; Verizon; MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS; Kyocera Corporation; Mobile Tornado; Sprint Corporation; Bell Canada; Simoco Wireless Solutions; Sonim Technologies Inc.; and Telo Systems.
For some more insights, review a sample report.