ResearchMoz.us has issued a report, titled “Proximity Sensors Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017•2025”, offering comprehensive insights into key growth drivers, restraining factors, notable trends and opportunities, share and size of prominent segments, and the competitive landscape. It projects the global proximity sensors market to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2017 to 2025. The market to anticipated to touch a valuation of $3,754.8 million by 2025.
- Technologies used in proximity sensors can broadly be classified into capacitive sensors, magnetic, infrared (IR), and force sensor.
- Of all the types, the capacitive sensors segment leads the pack and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is projected to account for the leading share and is predicted to hold its sway over the same period.
- Rising deployment of sensors in various applications, notable industrial automation, consumer electronics, and automotive is a key factor driving the market.
- Growing number of vehicle detection technologies using proximity sensors is also boosting the market.
- Rising popularity of smart transportation and connected homes technologies in several developing and developed economies world over is a noticeably stoking the demand for various proximity sensor technologies.
- Extensive adoption of proximity sensors in consumer electronics devices is boosting the market.
- Major players operating in the global proximity sensors market are Infineon Technologies AG, Qualcomm Technologies, ST Microelectronics NV, Vishay Semiconductors, Semtech Corporation, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Panasonic Corporation, IFM Electronic GmbH, Sick AG, and Pepperl + Fuchs GmbH.
For more details, look to the “Proximity Sensors Market” report.