According to Persistence Market Research (PMR), the global inductive proximity sensors market is expected to register a global CAGR of 9.4% from 2018 to 2026. Global annual revenue from inductive proximity sensors, says PMR, was valued at $1,278.6 Million by the end of 2017, and is estimated to grow at a steady pace over the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. Value growth of the global inductive proximity sensors market is estimated to grow continuously with a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period.
Notable Predictions & Observations
- SEA and Others of APAC, Europe, and North America will achieve significant market value shares by the end of the forecast period.
- Inductive proximity sensors used to enable industrial automation are expected to register the most attractive growth.
- Inductive proximity sensors functioning with amplifier in cable are expected to gain the highest market share penetration.
- North American market is estimated to hold the highest market share due to growth in the consumer electronics sector.
- Participants in the global inductive proximity sensors market include SICK AG; Panasonic Corporation; Omron Corporation; Datalogic S.p.A.; Keyence Corporation; Delta Electronics, Inc.; Au tonics Corporation; Rockwell Automation GmbH; Pepperl+Fuchs; and Riko Opto-electronics Co., Ltd.
For more details, request a sample report.