Ashcroft’s KD41 pressure transducer combines a rugged and reliable pressure sensor with the industry standard CANbus protocol to provide state-of-the-art digital communication. Available in CANopen 2.0A, CANopen 2.0B, and CAN SAE J1939, the transducer meets the requirements of a wide variety of OEM applications.
The stainless-steel transducer is available in ranges up to 20,000 psi and conforms to CD and EC standards. A sealed housing provides IP67 or optional IP69 ingress protection. Specs include:
- Accuracy (Total Error Band): ±2.00% of span from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Pressure Ranges: VAC up to 20,000 psi
- Shock and vibration resistance >1,000 g shock, > 20 g vibration
- IP 67 Ingress rating (IP69K option)
- Wetted Material: Stainless steel (17-4PH and 304)
Feeling anxiety pressure to learn more? Let not your heart be troubled, checkout the KD41 datasheet and/or call Ashcroft at 203-385-0635.