A recent report published by Transparency Market Research indicates the global power semiconductor market is likely to attain a valuation of $54.88 billion by the end of 2025. During the forecast period, between 2017 and 2025, the power semiconductor market is expected to progress at a steady CAGR of 5.1%.
- Prominent players in the power semiconductor market are ON Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Group, and ST Microelectronics N.V.
- Demand for power semiconductors is seen largely in the automotive industry.
- Growing demand for compact products and services has further augmented the demand for power semiconductors.
- Rising use of advanced computer systems, propagation and satellite systems, and broadband wireless techniques are also expected to expand the global power semiconductor market soon.
- Limited technological advancements to deter market's performance.
For more details, request a sample of the “Power Semiconductor Market” report.
Transparency Market Research