Keysight Technologies unleashes the latest Infiniium UXR-Series oscilloscopes, with models ranging from 13 GHz to 110 GHz of true analog bandwidth and greater signal integrity. The series delivers a low noise floor and high vertical resolution to ensure measurements are not impacted by oscilloscope noise and signals are represented accurately. As a result, eye diagrams are significantly more open, and true margins and performance can be determined.
- 10-bit vertical resolution and industry leading signal integrity for superior effective number of bits (ENOB), leading to faster compliance testing with higher margins;
- sampling rates of 256 Gsamples/s per channel on 40 to 110 GHz models and 128 Gsamples/s per channel on 13 to 33 GHz models, creating accurate reconstruction of high-speed signals;
- up to four full-bandwidth channels with less than 35 fsRMS of inter-channel intrinsic jitter providing accurate timing and skew measurements;
- an optional full factory grade self-calibration module which ensures ongoing measurement accuracy while reducing the need to take the unit out of service,
- a chipset based on a Keysight-proprietary Indium Phosphide (InP) process that enables exceptionally wide bandwidth and extremely low noise floor.
Keysight also offers two instruments that, when paired with the UXR-Series oscilloscopes, offer a full end-to-end solution from stimulus to analysis for PAM4 and 400G, 600G, as well as terabit coherent optical interconnect designs. These include the:
- N4391B Optical Modulation Analyzer (OMA) –a compact, real-time oscilloscope-based OMA designed specifically for complex optical data transmission and terabit measurement challenges.
- M8194A 120 Gsamples/s arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) –Keysight's fastest AWG delivers a new level of stimulus performance for generating challenging formats such as 64 Gbit 64QAM (quadrature amplitude modulation) and other wideband modulation schemes.