The company’s Plug & Play Instrumentation Products and Solutions program features easy to install designs, thermoplastic devices, high accuracy, and a plethora measurement of processes. The program now includes in-line and insertion style paddlewheel flow meters, pressure gauges, level sensors, displays, controls, and surge suppressors. Features include:
• The TF Series True Union in-line paddlewheel flow meters with integrated LED transmitter and display, from sizes ½” – 4”, in PVC and PP materials.
• TFD Digital insertion paddlewheel flow meters featuring LED display and alarm. Also available are the TFT Series standard cable insertion paddlewheel flow meters.
• Next Generation Pressure Gauges in all thermoplastic construction, with digital and analog displays as well as alarm capability.
• All thermoplastic Level Pressure Transmitters with displays and controls. Eliminates the issues and challenges that ultrasonic and radar sensors cannot overcome. Ideal for applications where foam, vapor and turbulence exist in an installation.
• Corrosion Resistant Surge Suppressor PS Series - offers a new air feed/bleed technology that is self-adaptive, constantly adjusting spacing to the changing environment found within a pressurized piping system.
Typical applications include wastewater and water treatment, chemical transfer and processing, aquatic and animal life support systems, mining, metal plating and surface finishing, marine, landfills and environmental infrastructure, and water theme parks.