The MarketsandMarkets report, "PC-based Automation Market by Offering, Component, Sales Channel, Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023", forecasts the market for PC-based automation products to grow from $29.92 Billion in 2018 to $38.01 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2018 and 2023. Some of the major factors driving the growth of the PC-based automation market are the evolution of IIoT and rising demand for smart automation solutions, increasing need for efficient monitoring in manufacturing plants, and growing emphasis on regulatory compliances.
- PC-Based automation market for software to grow at a higher rate between 2018 and 2023
- Direct sales channels to hold a larger share of the market during the forecast period
- Market for aerospace & defense industry to grow at a high rate between 2018 and 2023
- APAC to hold the largest share of the PC-based automation market by 2023
- ABB (Switzerland), Advantech (Japan), Beckhoff Automation (Germany), Emerson Electric (US), General Electric (US), Honeywell (US), IDEC (Japan), Kontron S&T (Germany), Mitsubishi Electric (Japan), OMRON (Japan), Robert Bosch (Germany), Rockwell Automation (US), Schneider Electric (France), Siemens (Germany), and Yokogawa Electric (Japan) are some of the key players in the PC-based automation market.
You can glean even more market insights by browsing the report’s 71 market data tables and 78 figures plus its in-depth TOC.
Email: [email protected]