The market research report, “Integrated Passive Devices Market by Material, Passive Devices, Application, Wireless Technology, End Use Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023”, published by MarketsandMarkets indicates the market is expected to reach $1,544.9 million by 2023 from $1,011.2 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 8.8%. The growth of the market is driven by adoption of integrated passive devices (IPDs) in consumer durables, integration into RF applications, and increasing demand for miniaturized electronic devices.
- Silicon material to hold a major share of the IPD market by material throughout the forecast period
- Market for filter passive devices to grow at a high rate during the forecast period
- Consumer Electronics held the largest share of the overall IPD market in 2017
- IPD market in Asia Pacific to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Key players in the IPD market include STATS ChipPAC (Singapore), ON Semiconductor (US), Infineon (Germany), STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Murata (Japan), Johanson, (US), OnChip Devices, (US), Global Communication Semiconductors, (US), 3DiS (France), and Advanced Furnace Systems (Taiwan).
For greater market acumen, browse the “Integrated Passive Devices Market - Global Forecast to 2023” report.
Northbrook, IL 60062