According to an Allied Market Research report titled, Global Organic CMOS Image Sensor Market by Image Processing, Array Type, Industry Vertical and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2025, the global organic CMOS image sensor market is expected reach $696 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $1,750 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 20.9% from 2021 to 2025. Presently, North America dominates the market, followed by Europe.
A high photoelectric conversion property, better low-light performance, and richer colors and textures of the organic CMOS image sensor fuel growth of the market. In addition, introduction of technologies such as 8K resolution and global shutter technology also contribute to the market growth. However, excessive generation of heat in the organic sensor technology hampers this stated growth.
- The linear image sensors segment generated the highest revenue in the global organic CMOS image sensor market in 2020.
- In 2020, the 2D Sensors segment was the highest revenue contributor in the image processing segment.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- In 2020, North America contributed the highest market share, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
- The key players profiled in the report include are Fujifilm Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Sony Corporation, Samsung Electronics, Siemens AG, NikkoIA SAS, Xenics NV, AMS AG, Canon, and OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
If you are ready for more revelations about this market, request a sample report.
Allied Market Research
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916