Providing reliable performance in harsh rooftop conditions, the 15-channel system enables users to quickly and easily monitor green roof conditions, measure stormwater runoff, improve irrigation scheduling, and maintain healthy rooftop vegetation.
- 24/7 Web-based access to data
- All the common green roof measurements: temperature, relative humidity, wind, soil moisture, light intensity, and rainfall
- Plug-and-play sensors that enable fast easy deployment
- Customizable data display for kiosks
- Trend logging, monitoring, and alarm notifications
The HOBO Green Roof Monitoring System is available from Onset immediately, and includes a HOBO U30 GSM-cellular data logger with one-year service plan, Smart Sensors for measuring rainfall, soil moisture, soil temperature, solar radiation, air temperature/relative humidity, and wind speed and direction, as well as mounting brackets and a 6-Watt solar panel. Optional mounting masts, tripods, graphing & analysis software, and additional sensors are also available.
Onset is a leading supplier of data loggers. The company's HOBO data logger and weather station products are used around the world in a broad range of applications, including building energy performance monitoring, water resources management, and ecological and agricultural research. Based on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Onset has sold more than 2.5 million data loggers since the company's founding in 1981.