LOGAN, UT – Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) announces a new online configurator for the FLX Series Hazardous Location Multi-Point Level Switch. The FLX configurator, developed with the help of Radian Developers, allows customers to fully configure an FLX level switch online, with a complete APG model number, and view the list price. Customers can also view and print a specification page without logging in. Customers with accounts can log in to place an order for their configured product(s).
APG plans to continue developing and releasing online configurators throughout their full line up of level and pressure measurement products and solutions.
Configurable options for the FLX Hazardous Location Multi-Point Level Switch include:
• Stem length, from 5” (127 mm) to 153” (3900 mm)
• Up to seven switch points, each independently NC or NO
• One of two float styles/sizes, and one of two float specific gravities
• Three mounting types, with associated sizes for each
In addition, all units feature:
• NEMA 4 and NEMA 7 rated cast Aluminum housing
• 316L SS stem
• CSA Class I, Division 1 and Class I, Division 2, groups C & D approval
For more details: