Asure Software’s workplace IoT occupancy sensors are said to accurately capture environmental conditions around the office building, including temperature, light, noise, air pressure and air quality. The environmental smart devices will enable users to dramatically reduce energy costs, increase building efficiency, and improve employee health and wellbeing.
The multifunction sensor builds upon the company’s SmartView solution, a fully automated and integrated space utilization measurement system that provides real-time insights to understand and optimize available real estate and workstations. By bringing utilization analytics and important environmental data into one unified system, organizations can not only confidently implement smarter office designs that reflect a more effective use of space based on how their people work but can also make educated and cost-effective decisions about their workspace.
The occupancy sensors can:
- Reduce time spent on logistics with live space availability data delivered across the workplace
- Save money by identifying underused spaces to consolidate and increase utilization
- Grow revenue by adopting co-working strategies to rent and share unused space
- Lower energy costs with Building Management (BMS) or Building Automation Systems (BAS) integrations
- Gain insights into organizational dynamics to design a workplace that reflect how people work
- Determine what type of space (desks, conference rooms, huddle spaces) people need to be most productive
- Respond to the needs of mobile workforce with collaboration spaces and data-informed agile work strategies
- Drive employee engagement with real-time displays of space availability via digital signage and mobile devices
- Increase building efficiency to dramatically reduce energy costs
- Reduce carbon footprint by allocating energy (e.g. HVAC, lighting) based on actual, real-time demand
- Monitor environmental factors to meet WELL Building standards