Stahlin’s Classic Series non-metallic enclosures are designed for manufacturers looking for tough and durable options along with contemporary styling, suitable aesthetics, and well-rounded edges. The product line has a hidden hinge design and flush fitting cover that suits it for the intended end use applications such as control stations and operator interface applications. Features include:
- Over 40 configurations in five sizes available
- Size range from 7" x 7" to 15" x 13"
- Opaque and flush-bonded window cover options available
- Can be hinged both long and short side
- 6 cover securement methods available
- Flush cover
- Optional mounting foot kit
- Rated Type 1, 3, 4X, 12
- UL/cUL/CSA Approved
All Classic Series enclosures are molded with patented SolarGuard sheet molding compound (SMC) material. SolarGuard is a non-halogenated fiberglass formulation that prevents the effects of outdoor exposure while simultaneously providing chemical and flame resistance. For more enlightenment, visit Stahlin.