Alliance Sensors Group introduces LVIT linear position sensing technology that offers an excellent price-to-performance ratio compared to other linear position sensing technologies such as LVDTs and linear potentiometers.
• Excellent price-performance ratio
• Superior stroke-to-length ratio compared to other linear position sensors
• Contactless, frictionless operation with no components to wear out
• Many sensor sizes and configurations for different position sensing applications
• Excellent performance specifications
• DC in-DC out operation with numerous analog output choices
• SenSet™ field programmability feature
The LRS-18 series of LVIT (Linear Variable Inductive Transducer) spring loaded position sensors by Alliance Sensors Group are contactless devices designed for dimension or position measuring applications in factory automation and in various industrial and commercial applications such as automotive testing, mil/aero test stands, robotic arms, and packaging equipment, where the sensing element cannot be attached to the object being measured. LRS-18s are offered in full scale ranges from 12.5 to 100 mm (0.5 to 4.0 inches) with excellent resolution and high stroke-to-body-length ratios.
The LR-19 series LVIT (Linear Variable Inductive Transducer) position sensors by Alliance Sensors Group are contactless devices designed for factory automation and a variety of industrial and commercial applications such as motor sport vehicles, automotive testing, solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brake position, and packing equipment. With their compact device, superior performance, and excellent stroke-to-length ratio, the LR-19 sensors are ideal for both industrial testing, laboratories, and OEM applications.LR-19 series sensors are offered in 6 full scale ranges from 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8 inches).
For more details: