MarketsandMarkets’ report - “Nanomechanical Testing Market by Offering (Hardware, Services), Application (Material Development, Life Sciences, Industrial Manufacturing, and Semiconductor Manufacturing), Instrument Type (SEM, TEM, & Dual-Beam), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” - projects the global nanomechanical testing market is estimated to grow from $279 million in 2018 to $345 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 3.65% from 2018 to 2023. The increasing demand for testing various materials to understand its properties on a nanoscale would increase the market for nanomechanical testing services for several applications, such as life sciences, industrial manufacturing, and material development.
Findings & Revelations
- Hardware Segment to Account for Larger Size of Nanomechanical Testing Market, Based on Offering, By 2023
- Nanomechanical Testing Market Expected to Grow at Higher CAGR From 2018 To 2023 Because of Advances in Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology
- The current trend is to produce smaller, lighter, and more effective devices at a lower cost than ever before.
- APAC to Hold Largest Size of Test and Measurement Market By 2023
- Bruker Corporation (US), Micro Materials Limited (UK), Alemnis GmbH (Switzerland), MTS Systems Corporation (US), Quad Group, Inc. (US), Illinois Tool Works Inc. (US), Nanoscience Instruments (US), Biomomentum Inc. (Canada), Micro Materials Limited (UK), Nanomechanics Inc. (US), and Testometric Co., Ltd. (UK) are the major players in the nanomechanical testing market.
For more data, ask for a PDF Brochure.