MarketsandMarkets’ “Molded Interconnect Device (MID) Market by Process, Product, Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” report sees the MID market reaching $1,798.3 million by 2023 from $894.1 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2018 to 2023. Factors driving growth are the increasing use of MID in medical devices, rising demand for miniaturization in the consumer electronics industry, and growing need to reduce e-waste.
- Laser direct structuring (LDS) to hold major share of MID market throughout the forecast period
- MID market for sensors to grow at high CAGR during forecast period
- Automotive to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period
- MID market in Europe to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period
- The report profiles the most promising players in the MID market. Some of the key players in the market are Molex (US), LPKF (Germany), TE Connectivity (Switzerland), HARTING (Germany), APC (US), JOHNAN (Japan), MID Solutions (Germany), 2E mechatronic (Germany), and Multiple Dimensions (Switzerland).
Need to connect with more details?
Browse the “Molded Interconnect Device (MID) Market - Global Forecast to 2023” report now.