According to a Transparency Market Research report, the global sensors in mobile phone market is expected to reach a value of $20,046.0 Million by 2026 on account of growing smartphone adoption and sensor technology across the mobile industry. The market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.01% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. North America is anticipated to experience healthy growth followed by Middle East & Africa during the forecast period. The interface sensor segment is expected to see flourishing growth, owing to rising demand for proximity sensors, ambient light, IR, UV sensors, NFC sensors, and touch sensors in smartphones.
- Emerging technologies in mobile phones driving the global sensors in mobile phone market
- The sensors in mobile phone market is segmented based on sensor type and geography. In terms of sensor type, the motion sensors segment is anticipated to experience flourishing growth during the forecast period.
- Security sensors have a strong opportunity in the sensor market due to the increasing adoption of fingerprint sensors embedded in smartphones. Strong smartphone players such as Apple, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, etc. are using this sensor for their smartphones in order to offer reliability in terms of security.
- Asia Pacific is leading the sensors in mobile phone market with more than 50% share globally. This is due to increase in advance technologies for sensors and also high penetration of smartphones in the region.
- In terms of new opportunities, North America and South America are expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period. Increasing awareness of sensor technology as well as adoption of advance and technological solutions in the mobile phone industry across countries such as Singapore, India, South Korea, Brazil, Canada, and the US is expected to offer prominent opportunities to the sensors in mobile phone market.
- Key players profiled in the market include Alps Electric., Bosch Sensortec, Fujitsu Limited, Hillcrest Labs, Inc., InvenSense Inc., MEMSVision., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.., Goertek Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Pyreos Limited, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Senodia Technologies, Sensirion, Silicon Laboratories, Inc., and STMicroelectronics.
If you need further enlightenment, browse the report.
Transparency Market Research