Future Market Insights' report, titled “Microscope Digital Cameras: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)”, indicates that the global microscope digital cameras market is anticipated to register a robust 9.2% CAGR during from 2017 to 2027. According to the report, the global market is estimated to reach about $1.2 Billion by the end of 2027.
- North America region shows high lucrativeness and is expected to dominate the global microscope digital cameras market during the forecast period with respect to high market valuation. This region is estimated to grow at a stellar growth rate to reach a valuation of about US$ 353.3 Mn by 2027 end. Japan region is expected to grow at the highest rate, a shade higher than North America to register a 10.3% CAGR throughout the forecast period
- Biological microscope cameras segment by product type, is projected to register a higher CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period and is more likely to lead the global market by product type in terms of high market value
- By mount type, C mount segment shows high potential as it grows at a comparatively high rate to reach a 9.4% CAGR and is likely to show dominance over eyepiece mount/ ocular mount segment. The C mount segment shows a market value almost seven times that of the eyepiece mount/ ocular mount segment
- The CCD segment by sensor type is expected to lead the market with a high value share. The CMOS segment shows high growth rate to register a stellar CAGR of 11.3% throughout the assessment period
- By end user, research laboratories (clinical and non-clinical) segment dominates the global market with a valuation of about US$ 645.7 Mn in 2027, growing at a robust growth rate. With respect to growth rate, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 9.7% during the period of forecast 2017-2027
Major players in the global microscope digital cameras market include Danaher Corporation, Nikon Corporation, Roper Technologies, Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Olympus Corporation, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K, Basler AG, Guangzhou Micro-shot Technology Co., Ltd., BMS microscopes bv., and Euromex Microscopen bv.
For more information, request a sample report.