On a crusade to replace linear potentiometers, Alliance Sensors Group has expanded its sensor product offering by adding a line of LR-19 Series inductive linear position sensors using LVIT Technology. The contactless sensors are designed for factory automation and a variety of industrial or commercial applications such as motor sport vehicles, automotive testing, solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brake position, and packaging equipment. LR-19 features include:
- Six ranges from 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8 inches)
- Reliable stroke-to-length ratio
- 19-mm (0.75-inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or cable
- Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the LR-19 series offer a choice of four analog outputs and all include ASG's proprietary SenSet field recalibration feature.
The LR series also includes two larger body versions, the LR-27 and LRL-27, for those applications needing a heavier duty unit and two spring loaded versions called the LRS-18 and GHS-19. For more info, visit Alliance Sensors Group.