Harold G. Schaevitz Industries has expanded its sensor product offering by adding a line of ILPS-19 Series Inductive Linear Position Sensors using LVIT Technology. The contactless devices are designed for factory automation and a variety of industrial or commercial applications such as motor sport vehicles, automotive testing, solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brake position, and packaging equipment. With a compact design and notable stroke-to-length ratio, ILPS-19 sensors are viable for both industrial testing laboratories and OEM applications.
- Contactless operation prevents wear out from dither or cycling
- Six Ranges from 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8 inches)
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- 19-mm (0.75-inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or cable
Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the ILPS-19 series offer a choice of four analog outputs and all include HGSI's proprietary SenSet field recalibration feature. For more insights, peruse the ILPS-19 series datasheet.