Harold G. Schaevitz Industries expands its sensor product offering by adding a line of ILPS-19 Series Inductive Linear Position Sensors using LVIT Technology. The contactless components are designed for factory automation and a variety of industrial or commercial applications such as motor sport vehicles, automotive testing, solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brake position, and packaging equipment.
- Contactless operation prevents wear out from dither or cycling
- 6 Ranges from 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8 inches)
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- 19 mm (0.75 inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or cable
Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the ILPS-19 series offer a choice of four analog outputs and all include HGSI's proprietary SenSet field recalibration feature. The series also includes two larger body versions, the ILPS-27 and ILPS-27L, for those applications needing a heavier duty unit and a spring-loaded version called the ILPS-18S. For more info, checkout the ILPS-19 datasheet.