BIS Research’s market intelligence report, “Global Li-Fi Technology Market - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028”, indicates the light fidelity (Li-Fi) technology market was estimated at $88.0 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $35.82 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 71.20%, during the forecast period. Li-Fi technology uses LED bulbs for transmitting data where they act as both emitter and photodiode for detecting the light. Also, the transition from CFL and bulbs to LED's acts as a major driving force for Li-Fi technology. Benefits such as reliability, fast response, and the rising demand for higher bandwidth are anticipated to drive the market.
The report answers questions such as:
- What will be the global Li-Fi market value by 2028 along with the estimated CAGR?
- What are the driving factors for the global Li-Fi Technology market through 2017 to 2028?
- Which factors are impeding the growth of the global Li-Fi Technology market?
- What are the recent trends and developments in the global Li-Fi Technology market?
- Which Li-Fi component type will lead the global Li-Fi technology market by2028?
- What is the revenue generated by Li-Fi technology across different application verticals during the forecast period (2018-2028)?
- Which application will dominate the global Li-Fi technology market by2028?
- Which region will lead the global Li-Fi technology market by 2028?
For more details, request a sample report.
BIS Research Inc.