DAYTON, OH – LaserLinc Inc. introduces the TLAser103 scanning laser micrometer – a new single-axis laser gauge for the fast and accurate inspection of small diameters.
The TLAser103™ micrometer gauges the smallest products such as fine wire and monofilament with diameters as low as 0.0006 inches [0.015 mm / 15μm].
• Fast Inspection – 1200 per second. Example: a wire moving at 100 feet per minute [20 inches/second], the measurement rate of 1200 Hz yields a measurement every .017" of product
• Repeatability (Two Second) – ±.000001˝ [±.025µm]
• Positional Error – ±.00001˝ [±.25µm]
• Interfaces with Total Vu™software – for complete product and process monitoring and control
• Interfaces with SmartLinc™ processors – for industrial communications with PLCs, HMIs, and similar devices
• Ethernet connectivity – with NetLinc interface
For more info, go to http://laserlinc.com