According to a Future Markets Insights study, KVM switch sales roughly approached $615 Million in 2018. The company’s “KVM Switch Market Global Industry Analysis 2013–2017 and Opportunity Assessment 2018–2028” intelligence report has projected a sluggish growth rate for the KVM switch market in 2019 and ahead.
- Market to witness sustained demand from telecom & IT industry operators, and finance & insurance sectors over the coming years.
- Modest demand attributed to adoption within emerging economies in the global market.
- Increasing demand in telecom & IT sectors is expected to contribute to growth over the forecast period.
- KVM switches enable data center users and personnel to establish a connection with any server in the rack cabinet. Thus, growing demand for KVM switch from SMEs and large enterprises are expected to fuel growth.
- On the flip side, the high affordability factor promised by advanced cloud computing solutions is also estimated to minimize the adoption rate of data centers during the forecast period, which is expected to have a negative impact on the growth of the global KVM switches market.
- North America is estimated to hold a significant share of the market throughout the forecast period. It is expected to create an incremental opportunity worth $ 54.2 Million.
- By component, the KVM-IP switch segment is estimated to dominate the KVM Switch market.
- By switch type, the multi-user KVM segment is expected to hold a dominant value share.
- By verticals, the telecom & IT sector followed by finance/insurance sector.
- Players involved in the manufacture of KVM switches include Dell Inc., Belkin International, Inc., D-Link Corporation, Aten International Co., Ltd., IOGEAR, Vertiv Co., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Fujitsu Ltd., Network Technologies Inc., APC (Schneider Electric), Adder Technology, Thinklogical (Belden Inc.), and Tripp Lite.
For deeper insights and prediction, request a sample of the “KVM Switch Market Global Industry Analysis” report.