RAMSEY, NJ -- Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, provider of advanced optical technology that precisely measures the elements of color and light, is pleased to showcase their CL-200A chroma meter in this featured video:
The CL-200A chroma meter is the successor to the CL-200. It can measure the color temperature, illuminance, chromaticity, excitation purity, and dominant wavelength of various light sources. The CL-200A meter exclusively does this under LED, Organic LED (OLED), and other forms of Organic Electroluminescence (EL). Joe Esteves, Special Accounts Sales Manager of Konica Minolta Sensing states, "The CL-200A is a perfect tool to control the quality of new lighting devices such as LED modules. And with the standard accessory software which runs on a PC, users of the CL-200A will be able to rank each measured LED automatically by plotting the data on the chromaticity chart."
CL-200A Key Features:
• Compact - lightweight design, fits into the palm of your hand
• Portability - collect remote measurements by detaching the head from the main body
• Simultaneous measurements - has the ability to determine illuminance, dominant wavelength, color temperature, chromaticity, and excitation purity of a light source
• Ideal for white LEDs - can inspect the final product as well as measure the chromaticity from the phosphor
• Multi-use - can be used to measure any light source ideal for OLEDs and LEDs
• LED ranking function - rank measurements by using a chromaticity chart with included software
• Other features - optional PC controllability, low battery indicator, calibration function, easy data transfer
Visit http://www.sensing.konicaminolta.us for more details and to request a quote.