According to a study conducted by Grand View Research, the global automotive interior ambient lighting market is expected to reach $4.59 billion by 2025 at a 7.2% CAGR during the forecast period. Adoption is likely due to rising awareness of energy-efficient lighting systems and growing sales of luxury vehicles equipped with navigation and infotainment systems.
- Rising demand for conventional and green cars in the automotive industry is driving the growth of the automotive interior ambient lighting market.
- The automotive interior ambient lighting market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period
- By vehicle type, the green cars segment is estimated to generate a revenue of USD 562.8 million by 2025
- The footwell application segment generated the highest revenue of USD 1.46 billion in 2016. The dashboard application segment, on the other hand, is projected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period
- Currently, North America is leading the market. However, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market by 2025 with the highest CAGR of 11.1% over the forecast period. This can be attributed to early adoption of the technology and growing sales of ultra-luxury vehicles in Asian countries such as India, China, and Japan
- Prominent players in the market include OSRAM GmBH, Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., SCHOTT AG, DRÄXLMAIER Group, and Grupo Antolin.
Ready to light up the road? Then browse full "Automotive Interior Ambient Lighting Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application, By Vehicle Type, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]