A recent report issued by Transparency Market Research (TMR) titled "Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks Market • Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2018 • 2026", provides analysis for the period 2016 to 2026. Using 2017 as the base year and the forecast period from 2018 to 2026, the report covers market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends expected to influence the growth of the global industrial wireless sensor networks market during the forecast period.
- Global industrial wireless sensor networks market was valued at $1,950.6 Million in 2017 and is projected to register compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 12.3% from 2018 to 2026.
- Industrial wireless sensor networks as an alternative to conventional industrial wired sensor networks to influence the expansion of the market worldwide
- Industrial wireless sensor networks are significantly more adopted in manufacturing industry around the globe
- Asia Pacific is the leading contributor to the industrial wireless sensor networks market
- Major players in the industrial wireless sensor networks market include Lantronix, Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Analog Devices, Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, STMicroelectronics N.V., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Endress+Hauser AG, Schneider Electric SE, ABB Ltd., and Siemens AG.
For more information, request a sample of the “Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks Market” report.