Transtector Systems’ I2R-Series modular DIN Rail AC Surge Protection Devices (SPDs) are groomed for industrial applications ranging from automation and control, public safety, security, and communications. The SPDs are optimized for any environment with UL Type 1 and Type 2 requirements.
With an eye on versatility and reliability, configurations are available for all standard electrical service applications up to 690 Vac, including single phase, split phase, delta and three-phase WYE. All configurations are UL 1449 4th Edition approved.
Other features include:
- Reverse chassis direction capability allows cable entry from top to bottom
- Remote visual status indication
- IP 20 finger-safe design
- Available in single phase, split-phase, three-phase WYE, delta and high-leg delta
- Compact DIN Rail mounted SPD easy to install or retrofit
- Optimized for applications including electrical panel boards, motor control centers, switch gear, automatic transfer switches, small cells and more
Each I2R provides a 75-kA surge capacity. All configurations are available now from Transtector Systems.