In a market report, Grand View Research says the global industrial microwave heating equipment market size is expected to burn its way up to $1.4 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of magnetrons and RF solid state amplifiers in various end-use industries is expected affect market growth positively. High-efficiency products are poised for rising demand in the coming years owing to their long operating life, low maintenance requirements, and low power consumption.
Surging demand for RF solid state amplifiers is estimated to drive the overall market. They are likely to replace magnetrons over the forecast period due to benefits they offer, such as enhanced operating life, high precision output power control, frequency tuning, and fast frequency hopping. Moreover, the product has undergone several technological advancements over the past few years, which has led to its increased demand.
- Industrial microwave heating equipment market was valued at USD 890.2 million in 2016 and is expected to post a CAGR of 5.6%
- RF solid state amplifiers segment anticipated to the rise at a CAGR of 13.0%
- Food industry will be the fastest growing end-use segment, registering a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period
- Europe represented the leading market share of approximately 34.0% in 2016 and is estimated to witness substantial growth
- Key players Communications & Power Industries LLC, L3 Electron Devices, Muegge GmbH, Richardson Electronics, Ltd., and Toshiba Hokuto Electronics Corporation dominated the market in 2016 and focus on strengthening their presence through mergers and acquisitions.
If this has you warmed up and hot for more details, you might want to browse the Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report.
Grand View Research, Inc