MarketsandMarkets report, “Industrial Metrology Market by Offering, Product, Application, Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023”, indicates that the market is expected to grow from $9.62 Billion in 2018 to $12.97 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.2%. The big data analytics market and increasing demand for inspection services from precision manufacturing drive growth as well as increasing focus on quality control.
- Hardware to hold largest size of industrial metrology market between 2018 and 2023
- Industrial metrology market for coordinate measuring machine to grow at a high CAGR between 2018 and 2023
- Quality control and inspection application to hold largest size of industrial metrology market between 2018 and 2023
- Industrial metrology market for automotive industry to grow at significant CAGR between 2018 and 2023
- APAC held largest share of industrial metrology market in 2017
- The major players in the industrial metrology market include Hexagon (Sweden), FARO Technologies (US), Nikon Metrology (Belgium), Carl Zeiss Optotechnik (Germany), Jenoptik (Germany), GOM (Germany), and Creaform (Canada). Other prominent players are Renishaw (UK), KLA-Tencor (US), Applied Materials (US), Perceptron (US), GoM (Germany), Automated Precision (US), JLM Advanced Technical Services (US), Precision Products (US), CARMAR ACCURACY (Taiwan), Pollen Metrology (France), and Cairnhill Metrology (Singapore).
Need to know more? Then browse the “Industrial Metrology Market - Global Forecast to 2023” report.
Northbrook, IL 60062