NEEDHAM, MA --- The Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC), the global, member supported organization that promotes the accelerated growth of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), today announced it will collaborate with the IoT Acceleration Consortium© (ITAC) to further the development of Internet of Things (IoT) in numerous industries. The goals of the cooperation are to promote the digital economy by preventing fragmentation and to harmonize various aspects of IoT.
Joint activities will include:
• Identifying and sharing best practices
• Collaborating on test beds and research and development projects
• Realizing interoperability by harmonizing architecture and other elements
• Collaborating on standardization
• Other activities to which both parties agree