NEW YORK --- Indegy has certified the integration of the Indegy Industrial Cyber Security Platform with HPE Security ArcSight Enterprise Security Management (ESM) to help organizations identify and respond to incidents that pose risks to their Industrial Control Systems (ICS) networks. This integration enables both IT and operational technology (OT) cyber security professionals to monitor control-plane activity and ensure the continuous safety and reliability of industrial networks.
ICS networks are vulnerable to a wide range of threats including adversarial cyber attacks, malicious insiders and human error. They are easy to attack and difficult to protect because they lack commonplace IT security controls including authentication, encryption and event logs.
Common Event Format integration allows analysts to access control-plane intelligence gathered by Indegy within HPE Security ArcSight ESM to:
· Identify suspicious ICS activity before damage occurs
· Receive real-time alerts on unauthorized activity and cyber threats
· Track access and changes to critical assets including PLCs, RTUs and DCSs
· Quickly pinpoint the cause of disruptions and respond to minimize disruptions
· Access a comprehensive audit trail of control-plane activity for forensic analysis
· Ensure the ongoing operational safety, continuity and reliability of ICS environments
Indegy will demonstrate its Industrial Cyber Security Platform at the ARC Industry Forum from Feb. 6-9 in Orlando, Florida and the RSA Conference USA 2017 ICS sandbox on Feb. 15 and 16 in San Francisco, California.
For more information, visit http://www.indegy.com/resources