Dynex Power’s high-power insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) modules cover a full range of power, up to 6.5 kV at 1,000A, 4.5 kV at 1,500A, and 3.3 kV at 1,800A. The modules offer a choice of DMOS or Trench-Gate technology.
Features and advantages include:
- Latest Generation Trench-Gate designs: offering up to 30% greater power density, incorporating Dynex-proprietary LOCOS gate technology.
- Chip options for performance optimization: a choice of up to 3 chip types per voltage level, allowing for exact tailoring and optimization of modules to specific customer applications.
- The most robust module package: ensuring the safest energy containment and protection of the surrounding environment, should there be an unplanned event in the power electronics system.
- 150ºC operating junction temperature: demonstrated best-in-class junction temperature, providing significant operating headroom for greater durability.
- Demonstrable lowest total losses of any module on the market: up to10% lower losses than the next-closest competitor product, in a typical two-level, 3-phase inverter.
For more info, visit Dynex.