Transducers USA unveils its water-resistant microphones and audible indicators, which are IP-57, IP-65 and/or IP-67 rated to meet requirements for waterproof or dustproof applications. The line includes both input microphones and output sounders. The components are suitable for wet applications, such as bilge pumps, sump pumps, marine instruments or any other outdoor or indoor wet applications.
The input electret microphones are omni-directional, IP-57 rated, 2 Vdc, with an operating frequency range of 100 to 20 kHz and signal-to-noise ratio of 60 dBA. Output impedance is 2.2 kΩ and the operating voltage is 2 Vdc at 0.5 mA within a temperature range from -20°C to +70°C. Input components include:
- Model KECG2742WBL-25LA has a 6mm diameter and is 2.7mm high; it accommodates wire termination
- Model KECG2742WBL-25LH has a 7.8mm diameter and is 2mm high; it accommodates a wire, connector or holder mounting.
Output audible signal devices include:
- KPEG-267 – IP-67 rated, 25.6 mm dia. x 16 mm h, output is 85 dB at 30 cm, operating voltage is 6-14 Vdc; generates a continuous tone frequency of 2.8 kHz at -30°C to +85°C in up to 3 feet of water.
- TRKPE-243 – IP-67 rated, 14 mm dia. X 9.5 mm h, output is 80 dB at 30 cm, operating voltage is 9-16 Vdc; generates a continuous tone of 5 kHz.
- TRIP-365 – IP-65 rated, 26 mm dia. x 37 mm h, output is 85 dB at 100 cm, operating voltage is 5-28 Vdc; generates a continuous tone of 3.0 kHz at -30°C to +85°C.
- TRIP-8012LA – IP-65 rated, 24 mm dia. x 22 mm h, output is 97 dB at 30 cm, operating voltage is 6-18 Vdc; generates a continuous tone of 2.7 kHz at -20°C to +80°C
For more information, Transducers USA.