Allied Market Research recent report, titled “High Voltage Capacitor Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018–2025”, sees the global high-voltage capacitor market pegged at $1.78 Billion in 2017 and is projected to garner $3.31 Billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 8% during the period from 2018 to 2025. Increased demand to improve grid infrastructure for increasing electricity accessibility and rise in adoption of high voltage capacitors in extra high voltage (EHV) and ultra-high voltage (UHV) transmission are the major market drivers. Inversely, various hazards related to high voltage capacitors hamper the market growth. However, innovations in energy and power sector are expected to create lucrative opportunities soon.
- Ceramic segment to manifest fastest growth by 2025.
- Above 14-kV segment held the largest share.
- Power generation to be the most lucrative segment.
- Asia-Pacific region dominates the market through 2025.
- Major market players include General Electric, TDK Corporation, Maxwell Technologies, Arteche Group, Vishay Intertechnology Inc., ABB Ltd., AVX Corporation, Siemens AG, Presco AS, and Lifasa.
Charged up for more info? Then request a sample of the “High Voltage Capacitor Market” report.
Allied Market Research
Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada: 800-792-5285, 503-894-6022, or 503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060