Konrad Technologies launches the Leon Inline Tiny, described as a cost effective high volume manufacturing inline test system for In-circuit Test, Functional Test, and Boundary Scan with up to 1500 test points. The test system integrates well with high standard board handling equipment, including conveyors and short stations and is suitable for straightforward integration into production or testing lines. With a short set-up time and automated fixtures, manufacturers can save time and money automating their production.
Residing within the line automation equipment footprint, Tiny offers a complete configuration for most testing operations and features safety interlocks essential to automated operation, thus improving accuracy and fault coverage. It also incorporates the ABex - Analog Bus Extension Backplane as well as automated board handling. The system also fits the requirements for electronic manufacturing within the automotive industry.
- Complete turnkey solution for rapid implementation in your environment
- Unlimited variants and different contacting height levels for ICT-FCT
- Automated parallel testing (max. 16 embedded PCB testers in parallel)
- SMEMA interface
- Up to 1500 test points
- High Volume Test
- fixture kits from manual adapter can be reused, saves integration cost, time and risk
- Automatically adjustable conveyor width
- Test program from manual fixture reusable in automated test cell
For more details, visit https://www.konrad-technologies.com/en/products/systems.html