Upscreened for use in aerospace, military, industrial and medical applications, the SMCG-HR and SMCG-HRA Series High-Reliability TVS Diodes are provided in DO-215AB packages. In addition to availability as off-the-shelf components, customizable upscreening and sorting process flows are available. SMCG-HR and SMCG-HRA Series High-Reliability TVS Diodes offer these key benefits:
• The screening process flow used for military applications provides confidence in delivering high reliability performance to meet also the requirements of aerospace, industrial and medical applications.
• A flexible selection of high reliability sorting flows, which can be customized on request, simplifies addressing a variety of applications.
• Standard voltage ranges (5-120V for both uni- and bi-directional) and power ratings make them easy to design into a range of applications.
• Long history of use in the aerospace industry ensures market-proven results.
• Gull-wing lead wire design guarantees good manufacturability in printed circuit board and assembly (PCBA) processes.
Both series are available in tape-and-reel packaging (13-inch reels) in quantities of 1,500 pieces. For more info, visit http://www.littelfuse.com/contactus.aspx
Chicago, IL 60631