DALLAS, TX -- The power electronics market is a very dynamic market and entails a great potential across many industry verticals. The advancements in technology due to the never ending R&D in this sector, makes it one of the prominent segments in the current industrial scenario. The power electronics devices have been experiencing continuously developments right since their inception. The substrate technology has a major role to play in this sector due to the cost effective matrix, and results into a longer life cycle of devices and systems, along with greater reliability. The highlighting features of the power electronics devices include high efficiency, better properties to withstand rough environmental conditions, and a longer life that is best suited for the industrial, power, aerospace, and defense applications.
The Power Electronics Market by Substrate Wafer Technology (GaN, SiC, and Others), Devices (Power IC, Power Module & Power Discrete), Applications, and Geography - Analysis & Forecast to 2014 - 2020 research report focuses on giving a detail-view of the complete power electronics industry with respect to the device market, with detailed market segmentations; combined with a qualitative analysis of each and every aspect of the classifications done by the substrate wafer technology, devices, characteristics, products, application verticals (sectors), sub- applications, and geographical distribution. All the numbers, both -with regards to the revenue and volume, at every level of detail, are forecasted till 2020 to give a glimpse of the potential revenue base in this market.
The basic principle of power electronics is based on the conversion and control of electrical power with the help of power semiconductor devices. These power devices operate as a switch and, therefore, the efficiency of power electronics systems reaches as high as 99%. The advancement in technology has significantly reduced the cost of power electronics over the years. Also, the size of electronic devices has become smaller and the performance of these devices has shown a tremendous amount of improvement. The power electronics applications are proliferating in ICT, industrial, power, aerospace & defense, automotive, medical, and transportation systems.
The power electronics market has left its footprints globally; and the major market for the power electronics ecosystem in semiconductors lies in APAC countries such as South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, and ‘others' that include India, Malaysia and Singapore. The other segments such as the Americas, Europe, and ROW follow the APAC in terms of the power electronics market. This report gives an in depth analysis of the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the power electronics market. Also, a competitive landscape of the major players in the power electronics ecosystem is very well illustrated.
Power electronics industry players like Renesas Electronics Corporation, Abb Ltd, Alstom, Microsemi Corporation, Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., Taiwan Semiconductors Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC), Texas Instruments, Inc., ST Microelectronics NV and Rockwell Automation, Inc. are profiled in this research.
Power electronics technology has achieved a significant prime of life after a number of decades of dynamic evolution of power semiconductor devices, converters, PWM techniques, machines, motor drives, advanced control systems, and simulation techniques. The impact of this industry is felt not only on the global industrialization and general energy systems, but also on energy conservation, renewable energy systems, and electric/hybrid vehicles; as well as in the medical field related applications. The Premium Insights chapter of this report covers following major points:
• Geography Life-Cycle Of Power Electronics Market
• Forecast Of Market Conditions For Different Regions
• Growth Strategy Matrix (Ansoff Matrix)
• Market Development
• U.K., And Russia Can Be The Potential Markets In The Days To Come
• Forward Integration To Be The Smartest Strategy For Wafer Players
• Market Penetration
• Japan And China Are The Most Flourishing Geographies For Existing Players As Well As New Entrants
• Product Development
• Product Development In New Markets Would Be The Game Changing Strategy For Existing As Well As New Market Entrants
• Supply & Demand-Side Factor Analysis
• Market Investment Analysis
• Major Barriers For Investment In Global Market
• Major Pro-Factors For Investment In Global Market
Global power electronics market drivers discussed in this research includes:
• Impact Analysis Of Power Electronics Market Drivers
• Demand For Multiple Function Portable Devices To Increase The Use Of Power Electronics
• Flourishing Supply Chain
• Innovations And Developments By New Smes And Existing Players
• Renewable Energy Markets And Smart Grids To Drive Demand For Power Electronics
• Use Of Power Electronics In Applications Such As Hybrid Electric Vehicles To Drive The Market
• Relatively Less Entry Barriers
The restraints of worldwide power electronics industry mentioned in this report cover:
• Impact Analysis Of Power Electronics Market Restraints
• Economic Uncertainty Causes Demand Fluctuations For Power Electronic Industry
• Strict Regulatory Barriers In Some Regions Of Globe
Market opportunities like impact analysis of power electronics market opportunities, growing opportunities in automotive and power & energy sector and power MOSFET and power IGBT will gain more attention in the near future are also discussed along with burning issues like complex cost structure of gallium nitride wafers, battery-less devices as well as winning imperatives like the evolution of WBG semiconductors.
The report is available for purchase at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=283183
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252