Teledyne DALSA’s Genie Nano 2.4M, M1950 and C1950 cameras come equipped with Sony’s latest CMOS sensors. The models offer a solution for organizations looking to upgrade existing vision inspection systems from SONY CCD to SONY CMOS imaging.
Said to be affordable and easy to use, the digital cameras are engineered for industrial machine vision inspection and manufacturing automation. Featuring full frame electronic global shutter, the Genie Nano M1950 and C1950 enable high-speed image capture without smear or distortion.
The Genie Nano 2.4M cameras are built around the Sony Pregius IMX392 ½” CMOS image sensors – the designated replacement for the ICX818 CCD sensors. These models are offered in 2.4 MP (1936 x 1216) resolution with a GigE Vision interface in either color or monochrome, suitable for a variety of operating conditions. Features include:
- TurboDrive technology delivers high speed data transfers exceeding the GigE limit.
- Trigger-to-Image-Reliability dependably captures and transfers images from the camera to the host PC.
- Small footprint and light weight: 44 mm x 29 mm x 21 mm and 47g.
- Wide temperature range of -20 to 65°C for operating in a variety of harsh environments.
- Compact and versatile with PoE capability.
Sample units are available now with full production scheduled for Q2 2019. For more information, visit Teledyne DALSA.