QY Research’s recent report - “Global GaAs and Compound Semiconductor Technologies Service Market: Industrial Chain Market Insights, Growth Trends and Competitive Analysis 2025” – indicates that, in 2017, the global market for GaAs and compound semiconductors market was valued at $260 Million and is expected to reach more than $430 Million by 2025 end, exhibiting a conservative CAGR of 6.5%. Most industrial applications prefer Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) and compound semiconductors because of some unique and exceptional features provided by them. Several industrial players and technical experts have been focusing on generating numerous advancements in the films and wafers of GaAs and compound semiconductor. In past few years, the global GaAs and compound semiconductors technologies service market have been witnessing a huge demand for different types of compound semiconductor and its related deposition technologies. The key reason behind the huge demand for GaAs and compound semiconductor is the development of high power semiconductor products and devices.
- Increasing demand of some of the important products driving the growth of the worldwide market for GaAs and compound semiconductor are photovoltaic cells, wireless and modules communication products and optical devices.
- Growing number of mobile devices and an acute increase in industrial automation are responsible for driving the growth of gallium arsenide components.
- The global market for GaAs and compound semiconductor technologies is mainly classified into four segments, such as raw material and supplies, Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) wafer, device manufacturing, and epitaxy of Ternary compound.
- Market is further segmented into by type and by the application. By application, the segment is sub-segmented into optoelectronic devices and wireless communication.
- Based on the epitaxy of ternary, the global GaAs and compound semiconductor technologies service market is segmented into by type that is further segmented into SC type and SI type. Among these two segments, SC type segment is expected to lead the market in terms of revenue growth during the forecasted period.
- Asia Pacific region particularly some emerging countries such as South Korea, India and China are likely to grow rapidly in the global market for GaAs and compound semiconductor technologies services market.
Getting gassed up for more GaAs and compound semiconductor market data? Then request a sample of the “Global GaAs and Compound Semiconductor Technologies Service Market” report.
QY Research Inc.
City of Industry, CA