From Interactive Robots to a Gaming Toothbrush, Sensors Expo & Conference 2018
Features It All
Engineers from around the world gather to exchange ideas, share best practices, and experience firsthand the power of sensing technologies today
Newton, MA – June 20, 2018 – With less than one week until Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors18), this year’s content-rich, interactive, and diverse agenda will provide attendees with more practical insight, best practices, and innovative solutions than ever before. With conference tracks spanning the most important trends and technologies in the industry from Energy Harvesting to Optical Sensing, four pre-conference symposia and two co-located events, Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference and Medical Sensors Design Conference, the industry’s largest event dedicated to sensors, connectivity, and systems is an event not to be missed. To learn more or to register, please visit www.sensorsexpo.com.
- Education: sensorsexpo.com/schedule
- Exhibitor List: http://bit.ly/2oxlg3c
- Social Media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Check out the 2017 Sensors Expo Highlight Video HERE
- Download the 2018 Sensors Expo Mobile App HERE
With more than 65 sessions and over 100 compelling speakers, the 2018 expanded conference tracks include: Designing for the Industrial & Embedded IoT, Energy Harvesting & Power Management, Flexible & Wearable Tech, IoT & Wireless, Machine Learning & AI, Measurement & Detection, MEMS & Sensors, Optical Sensing & Detection, Sensor Applications, and Simplifying Complex Sensor Data. Highly anticipated sessions include:
- How Sensor Fusion Enabled the Augmented Reality Toothbrush
- Process Sensor Needs in the Petrochemical Industry: Challenges and Drivers
- Why Solid-State Sensors are the Future of LiDAR
- Future Wearables and Effective Space Time Continuum: Monitoring of Human Condition
- 3D Vision with Time-of-Flight for Reliable Object Detection and Tracking
- Machine Learning for IIoT Predictive Maintenance
- Advanced Data Analytics Workflows for Digital Health
- The Use of AI in Smart IoT Systems
To view the full agenda, visit sensorsexpo.com/schedule.
New this year, Sensors will feature two co-located events, bringing together even more content, industry experts and cutting-edge solutions across industries.
- The Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference is the only forum for design engineers and OEMs to learn about the sensor technologies driving the automotive industry forward.
- The Medical Sensors Design Conference provides unique educational and networking opportunities to help drive sensor development and foster innovation in medical and healthcare applications.
The Pre-Conference Symposia continues to be invaluable to engineers who are looking to take a deeper dive into key areas of interest. This year’s sessions include:
- MEMS and Sensor Technologies Coming to an IoT Solution Near You
- Energy Harvesting and Energy-Efficient Power Solutions for Sensor Applications
- Democratizing IoT - Connecting Technology with People
- Commercialization Opportunities for Printed, Flexible, Stretchable, and Functional Fabric Sensors and Sensor-Based Systems for IoT and Wearables
For the second year in a row, engineers can earn IEEE continuing education credits and professional development hours to maintain their engineering licenses and keep their skills as up-to-date as possible by attending 2018 Conference Sessions. To start earning CPUs, attendees should select IEEE Certification Program on the Add-on Packages page during Registration. Further information or questions can be addressed by contacting Charlene Soucy at [email protected].
To register for the event, visit sensorsexpo.com/register or download the digital brochure to learn more.
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference is widely known as one of the world's largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. For more information, visit www.sensorsexpo.com. Sensors Expo is supported by the event's official publication, Sensors Online, the industry's leading resource and authority on sensing, communication, and control. For more information, visit www.sensorsmag.com. Sensors Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. For more information, visit www.questex.com.
For further information, contact:
Partner, Attune Communications