In a recent report, researchers at Million Insights claim the global flexible electronics market is estimated to touch $87.21 billion by the completion of the prediction period. It is estimated to develop at a substantial CAGR for the duration of the prediction. Flexible electronics find application in biometrics, end user electronics, automobile, medicinal & healthcare, defense & military, mobile instruments, and wearable electronics.
- Elements contributing to the progress of the market comprise being lightweight, rough, transportability, and low price of the manufactured goods as equated to inflexible rigid substances.
- Subdivision of healthcare is projected to witness stable development at a CAGR of more than 8% for the duration of prediction.
- The subdivision of automobile was responsible for a stake of more than 12% of the general income during the year 2015.
- Subdivision of display generated maximum income and seized the market stake of more than 50% during the year 2015.
- The subdivision of Battery is expected to witness reasonable progress at a CAGR beyond 15% above the prediction period.
- North America was responsible for a stake of more than 30% of the international income during the year 2015.
- The Asia Pacific is projected to observe strong development by CAGR surpassing 17% for the duration of prediction.
- The European market for flexible electronics was above US$ 5 billion during the year 2015.
Need more data? Then browse the “Global Flexible Electronics Market” report.