RF engineers, electrical engineers, network operators, and more will gain the latest education in cutting edge RF applications guidance, measurement tips and techniques, and hands-on demonstrations by attending Rohde & Schwarz’s RF LUMINATION 2019 event. The event will take place Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019; 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, at the Biltmore Hotel & Suites, 2151 Laurelwood Rd., Santa Clara, CA. Attendance is limited and on a first-to-register basis.
- 5G mm-wave Chipset Characterization using On-wafer Loadpull
- Advanced Techniques for Phase Noise and Jitter Measurements
- Automated RF Component Test for Design Engineers without Programming
- Controlling Phased Array Antennas
- Digital Doherty Power Amplifiers
- MISO Transmitters (Multiple Input, Single Output)
- Residual (Additive) Phase Noise Measurements
- Simplifying Wideband Multi-Antenna Applications with Advanced Data Converter Integration
For more info and registration details, visit RF LUMINATION 2019 .