Designed for industrial HVAC, refrigeration, SCADA systems, an industrial process automation, the TCW220 Ethernet-based data logger provides two analog inputs with 10-bit resolution and two discrete inputs. It supports a 1-Wire interface for up to eight Teracom 1-Wire sensors – carbon dioxide, 0/20 mA, AC/DC current, temperature, humidity, etc. All monitored parameters can be logged on previous set time intervals and/or on alarm conditions. The memory is large enough for at least 36 days with records recorded every minute, up to 70,000 records. The log file can be periodically uploaded on a dedicated server using HTTP Post.
Relays can be activated either remotely (WEB, SNMP, HTTP, MODBUS TCP/IP, etc.) or locally. For every parameter, email and SNMP trap can be sent to up to five recipients. Alarm alerts also can be sent by HTTP Post with XML/JSON status files. Additional features include:
- Password protected web based configuration and control
- 2 digital “dry contact” inputs; 2 analog inputs with 0 to 10VDC range, with 10-bit resolution
- Multiplier and offset for analog inputs
- 2 relays with NO and NC contacts
- SNMP v.2 support; SNMP traps to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert
- MODBUS TCP/IP support; TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support
- Can e-mail alarms and alerts to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert
- XML/JSON status files; HTTP API commands
- NTP support; Dynamic DNS support
- Periodical HTTP Post for client-server systems
- Remote firmware update
For more details and specs, a TCW220 datasheet is available.
San Diego, CA