Pulse Electronics’ JXR8 series of 1x2 PIP tab down Ethernet connector modules are designed to provide safety isolation and noise reduction in a single package. The modules operate with a wide range of industrial protocols and their PIP soldering capability removes one step in the manufacturing process by allowing the parts to be reflow soldered. And a compact design makes for easy PCB layout.
- Designed to meet IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) and 802.3ab (1000BASE-T) standards
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature
- Pin-in-Paste (PIP) soldering
- Suitable for CAT 3, CAT 5 UTP or higher
- Compact form factor, optimizing board space
- Supports all major PHY manufacturers
For more details, visit Pulse Electronics Networking Business Unit.